The Bury St Edmunds Angling Association was founded in 1938. Our aims are to provide and maintain angling, promote fellowship amongst anglers, organise friendly fishing competitions and to preserve and further the sport of angling generally. The club offers angling on four lakes and a stretch of the river Little Ouse. Members have the right to fish all Association waters, subject to the close season for river fishing and restrictions imposed form time to time.
Thursday 19th May – 7 members fished in the Vets match at Middle Reservoir. Next Thursdays match is at Barrow.
- The Winner was Bob Bonney who weighed in with 20lb (peg 1)
- Second was Bob Martin who weighed in with 16lb 8oz (peg 11)
- Third was Andy Walker who weighed in with 10lb (peg 4)
Anyone wishing to fish in any of the club matches should contact Keith Smith 07804101067
Sunday 15th May – 8 members fished in the Pageant cup club match at Barrow.
1. Winner was Steve Bull who weighed in with 9lb 6oz (peg 21)
2. Second was Dave Tobin who weighed in with 7lb (peg 13)
If you have an old or new photo you would like to see on the site, send it to us via the contact section on this website
Tony Clayton caught his first carp over 20lb at Middle Reservoir on the 18th May, weighing in at 21lb 8oz. Well done mate.